- Be yourself and wear what makes you smile! Your style is part of who you are. You should feel confident and ready to rock.
- Coordinate without matching. I’d personally chose 3-4 color combinations. Check out www.design-seeds.com for some color inspiration. Layers, patterns, and accessories are always a plus.
- Find inspiration. I LOVE Pinterest. I created a board with “What to Wear” ideas. www.pinterest.com/anmphotography/what-to-wear/
For more info on what to wear for Engagement Photos, check out our Engagement Style Guide.
Tips for what NOT to wear
- Avoid everyone in whites or blacks if possible. The 2000s are so last decade. Colors are fun and show personally!
- Sexy outfits. Unless it’s boudoir, it’s just not necessary. These photos are for you, your friends, and your family.
- Avoid large logos, or words. They can distract from the best part of the photo…YOU!
[…] simple tips check out the Tips on what to wear blog. Bring 2 outfits. A cute casual style & and a formal. Dress up for […]
leave a comment